We are one of the few manufacturers in North America that has the capability to bond wires together in a parallel construction. This is sometimes referred to as festooning and is used in jobs which require vertical flexibility due to space constraints. Conductors are bonded together using a specially formulated adhesive. Our machinery pulls the conductors through this adhesive and combines them together as one.
- Trailers, cars, trucks, trains, buses and airplanes
- Festooning systems (conveyor belts, elevators, etc)
- Control panels and switch boards
- Areas that carry space constraints
GAUGE & SIZE LIMITATIONS
- 22 TO 24 AWG - UP TO 18 CONDUCTORS
- 18 TO 20 AWG - UP TO 18 CONDUCTORS
- 10 TO 14 AWG - UP TO 8 CONDUCTORS
Due to various wire sizes and insulating materials, conductor counts may vary. Please contact your account representative!